Phone No. : 2783400, 2783401, 2783392
Fax No. : 2783311
Website : www.ipc.gov.in
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
MIN. OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SEC.-23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD â€“ 201 002.
No. IPC/ 8100 /2013-14 Dated: Dec. 23, 2013
1. Drugs Controller General (India)
2. All Zonal Offices/Port Offices CDSCO/Sea Port
3. All State Drug Controllers,
4. Director of all Central Drugs Laboratories
5. Government Analysts
6. Director of all States Drug Laboratories,
7. IDMA/OPPI/BDMA/FFSAI/Small Scale Industry Associations
The Secretariat of IPC has agreed to give relaxation of another three months i.e. upto 31-03-2014 to implement the changes prescribed in IP 2014.
(Dr. G. N. Singh)
(i) PPS to Secretary (H&FW), Ministry of Health Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
(ii) PS to Additional Secretary & DG (CGHS), Ministry of Health Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
(iii) PS to Joint Secretary (R), Ministry of Health Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Order with signature (to download, click)