|INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Government of India
Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
|Applications are invited for the following vacant post purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
|Details of Manpower Requirement|
|S. No.||Details of the Positions||Salary||No.
|Qualification||Place of Posting||Job Description|
|1||Name of the Post:
Jr. Materiovigilance Associate
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
|26,250.00||2||Qualification: Graduation in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering OR Master's in Pharmacy.
Well versed knowledge of computer application (MS Excel, Word Pwer point) and other tools.
|1. MDMC Center AIIMS JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN
2. MDMC Center SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack, Odisha
|1. Duly collect/analyse and report medical device-associated adverse
events to NCC-MvPI, IPC.
2. Focus Monitoring & Reporting of Adverse Events associated
with PPEs used in COVID-19 in your center.
3. To organize sensitization programme for healthcare
professionals periodically at MDMC to strengthen MvPI
4. Expansion of MvPI network by contacting healthcare facilities
pan India and supporting in enrollment process of MDMC.
5 To supplement the MvPI newsletter by providing the
regional/field technical activities.
|Important Note Please be noted that the selected candidate shall be posted at given place of posting only.
Period of engagement:
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link;
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 8th May 2022 closing hour 5:00 PM.